Join the Association by post.
Please complete the Application Form (in this link) and post it to the address on the form, including either details of credit card or cheque for payment. Upon receipt, we will process your application and despatch your membership pack.
Join the Association by email, and pay electronically.
Please complete the PayPal Application Form (in this link), and email the PDF file created to the the address on the form. We will then send you a PayPal invoice to complete for the money, and then process your application and dispatch your membership pack. You don't need a PayPal account for this method, a credit or debit card can be used pay the PayPal invoice.
We have a page which outlines the main benefits of 2mm modelling and the services offered by the Association. A sample of the magazine sent to members is available to download.
The Association makes available a large number of specialist products from individual parts such as bearings and rail, jigs and fixtures to ensure accuracy, parts for the scratchbuilder, and complete kits for rolling stock and locomotives.
The Association's rules can be read online, and a copy is sent to new members.
- Payments by Post can be by Cheque, UK Postal Order, Credit Card (see below for PayPal). We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Solo and Delta (sorry about any missing, usually its because the fees are too high!).
- Payment must be in UK Pounds Sterling, cheques must be drawn on a UK bank; we recommend overseas members to use credit card or PayPal for payment.
- Cheques etc must be made out to The 2mm Scale Association - not to Association officers by name.
- Please do not send credit card numbers to us by email. Our bank's
card handling rules do not permit payments by email.
- If you want to use email rather than post, please use the PayPal payment option; you do not need a PayPal account for this payment method, just an email address.
We also ask a few questions about where you learned about the Association. This helps us understand where to concentrate our efforts to publicise 2mm modelling.
Under the UK and EU data protection legislation, we advise you that information submitted on the application form and questionnaire will be held on computers within the EU solely for the purpose of running the Association, and disclosed only to members for the running of the Association. We are very careful with financial data, and destroy personal banking records (credit card numbers, etc) as soon as the payment has been processed. We take the protection of member's data seriously, and welcome any constructive suggestions to improve our processes.
Contacting the Association
You can write to the 2mm Scale Association Membership Secretary at (note change of address, September 2009):
14 Fernbank Drive
2mm Webmaster (Nigel Cliffe) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org