Originally built by Alan Whitehouse, the layout is under new ownership. The setting is still British Railways but has evolved to represent Midland Region in the late 1950's/60's somewhere on the Western/Midland borders and depicts a secondary county town terminus that's just had a coat of paint. Local and cross country passenger share the station with a considerable amount of parcels traffic. New colour light signals are appearing, but will it survive Beeching? This classic Minories design is fully DCC operated.
Layout is approximately 3m x 0.2m